Oncology Registered Nurse
MedPro Staffing Chicago, IL
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Oncology setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Oncology RN will care for critically or chronically ill cancer patients. They will administer chemotherapy, implement new methods of symptom treatment and monitor their patients' progress. Oncology nurses also create a supportive environment. They may opt to specialize in areas such as pediatric hematology/oncology or breast cancer.
- Provide care for cancer patients throughout all stages of their conditions, but usually focusing on the acute phase.
- Assist patients ranging from post-surgical to near-terminal manage their disease and treatment effectively, and may also be responsible for administering chemotherapy.
- Educate cancer patients about treatment options, procedures and particularities of the disease.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.